Monday, April 19, 2010

One calla bloom

I'm a little shocked the callas survived that winter; a lot of my tropicals did not. Only one bloom as yet, but it's a peach.
My family practice doc looked up my neuro tests from last week. No active lesions to indicate MS, so I've got that going for me; but I have a largish subarachnoid cyst, and the EEG showed some encephalopathy, which I'm not that surprised by since I still have some neuro symptoms and memory problems. I see the neuro doc Friday to get his opinion on what, if anything, to do next. I am going to have to tell my boss this week that I can't come back to direct patient care. I bet I get fired. But with any luck, I will get my clinicals done and get a new job in the consulting area I am certifying for. Fingers crossed! Ow, muscle spasm, uncross uncross. 

2 comments: