Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Plotting and Planning

I had a horrible week at work; seven days of training instead of the ten or fifteen usual ones granted most other new hires didn't give me a lot of depth and I ran into a lot of crazy stuff. Every time I called the bosses for advice, they'd grab the situation away from me and things would get wild fast. My big boss, the nice but either ditzy or memory-impaired one, was out all week. So I came up with a new strategy; not ask those heifers anything. Call the few coworkers who have been nice to me for advice, run stuff by the big boss if she's available (ha, as if). I've got to hang on to this dreadful job. There's nothing else out there right now.
A super bright spot is that my child's too-short visit got extended through next weekend so we will have two more free days together before she has to go back. Plus she's home at night when I get here. So awesome. I get to smell her head; it never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment