Sunday, April 17, 2011

Believing in Miracles

My fella got talked into a bodywork class at the gym. He hated it, except for the part at the end where they lay on Miracle Balls. I looked them up on Amazon and was intrigued, and hey, Amazon Prime free shipping plus two whole dollars off. I like the kit, it's like a Klutz press gift book with toy for the crippled.  Yes, I am crippled so I get to call myself that. I don't call anyone who is not family that, so relax. I do wish the tiny adorable book were a little larger or easier to keep open, it's an adorable four inches square with big print and you have to flip, like, ten pages, to do one move. But the balls under my back and hips do seem to relieve some pain at the moment right after use. Perhaps with more use the effect will last. Meanwhile it is very entertaining to the fluffy cat, she sits on the shelf under the coffee table and watches me closely to see if I am dying and need to be eaten.

2 comments: