Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Don't Pay the Ransom

I've escaped! No, just escaped getting arrested for murder today at work. It was a good thing the person on the other end of the phone was a quarter of a mile of hall and elevator away is all I have to say about that. And my big boss is pretty awesome, she backed me up on the one who needed killin. But still, this job, my god. I have that other interview on the 30th and I am practicing practicing practicing for it.
Also in good news, the girl who fixed my bad haircut called me back and is going to fit me in Saturday for the second repair. I may have semi-awesome hair for the interview, yay! Power hair and power panties and power prep. It's really hard not to get my hopes up too much, like I told my sis, I haven't gotten a job I really wanted in a while, I seem to get offered the ones I have grave reservations about. Maybe my new hair will help change my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment