Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am the Hamster

Work is the wheel. How do people do this. I used the excuse of five people who were playing telephone booth in my cubicle today to go down the hall and dish with an old friend who has an office the size of mine to herself. I have the third or so person who is ostensibly showing me what to do. As if. Nobody knows. The good thing is, the other one is swamped and the alert one is going out of town tomorrow so I think I will wander aimlessly around the hospital Thursday and Friday and visit with people I know and get paid for it. It's not like anyone is training me or anything anyway.
I made sour cream chicken enchiladas for dinner tonight and had a lot of extra corn tortillas so I made chips. OoA#2 was enthralled. I fried some in canola oil and oven-baked some on a cookie sheet and they were all good. He ate a ton. He barely noticed the meal with the novelty of home-made chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment