Friday, May 7, 2010

Slam

So I went up and cleaned out my locker at my former job today. Spoke to a few people who were sad I couldn't stay on.
Last night I was all relaxed, not stressing, walking to my car, and got a strong premonition that the job I wanted to get here in town wasn't going to happen after all. Really strong. I fought it off the best I could, since the lady I interviewed with seemed to really want me and said she'd call Friday and tell me if she could work it out.
So it's time for her to leave work now, and....no call. Not yes or no, but limbo. Which is not promising. Now I have to do clinicals and jobhunt. With a high probability of having to travel or relocate.
I'm going to swim now and let myself be sad; I've already made two calls on other jobs and will just have to be an emailing fool for a few weeks. Still, it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment