Friday, May 21, 2010

Weasels and fuckers

Traveling to work these days is like having a weasel in your pocket; you can slap the pain down but it never really gives up. I got roped in to a hospital that "credentials" you through a horrible organization called RepTrax; basically they charge you $200 to tell you the minimum of information, then e-mail you back when the credentials you submit do not meet some esoteric standard; one you have no way of foreknowing. I gave them their damn money, then they start telling me, "Now send this. Now we will put off finishing these credentials, not in the two days you paid for, but two more days." Weaselly fuckers. Now after four phone calls, three sets of faxes, and a whole shitload of money for nothing; basically I just faxed them the crap I carry to the hospitals myself, they finally said they will have my account updated and ready for me to work Sunday. Fuckers better be right.
So then I traipse through the heartbreakingly stupid security theater that passes for TSA screening, get my shoes on for godsake; at least they let us wear our underpants still. Get locked back on the gates and the Shreveport airport has gone Coca-Cola free. As in, they only have Pepsi products in the machines and the one pitiful cooler. Fuckers keep you from have a damned Coke zero. How can they justify trapping people back here and not even having a Coke in a machine? Fuck Pepsi and its exclusive agreements. I'm already pissed and I haven't started my 68-hour workweek. I usually wait for the hell that is Atlanta Hartsfield airport before I start mumbling, "Weaselly fuckers." I'm already there. Weaselly fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment