Friday, December 17, 2010

How Bad are Farts Supposed to Hurt?

Things you can't ask people except on the internet.
I had a minor GI bleed earlier this week; my stomach burned badly two or three days and then the telltale black sticky blood-smell diarrhea showed up. I've cleaned up hundreds of other people's GI bleeds; this one was minor by most standards. But blood and the GI tract are not very compatible and it gives you TERRIBLE gas. Like, fraternity quality death length farts. And damn, that gas is hurting in there way worse than the bleed did. I've stepped up my Citrucel and my soluble fiber; got to get that shit out! So far, it hasn't come to cropdusting people with offensive smell, hopefully it won't. I've already had one bad start at the workplace and don't need another.

No comments:

Post a Comment