Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Things I am looking forward to

My child is coming home next week. Yay!
My bathroom is soooo close to being remodeled. Ya'll, it's blinding white and lovely. White ceiling, white beadboard paneling floor to ceiling, white mosaic tile floor. New silver light fixture, new silver faucet, new silver towel and tp racks.
There are white sales in January and I am going to get some loud-ass color bathmats. Like, electric blue.
I have  a Leyland cypress for a Christmas tree in a pot and I've got to figure out how to decorate it. Lowe's was out of rosemary bushes but this is bigger, same price, and if it doesn't die will make a nice privacy tree on the back ditch.
I only have sixteen years to retirement. Sixteen years. You could do sixteen years in a Turkish prison, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment