Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ha Mutherfuckin Ha

Yeah, baby. Strolled on downtown, got on my reserved computer, stuffed my ears full of silicone earplugs, did my best to ignore the persistent funk of skunk from some stoner nearby, and TOOK that mutherfuckin final. Passed it, too, the bastard. I have an A in the class that two weeks ago I had despaired of passing because I could not recall a single number I had studied. Or a single new fact. So it was all old stuff I knew before and whatever of the class I taught myself since my memory came back LAST WEEK. Bastard.
Bring it, ostomy class.
The sleep lab called today. Evidently my choking efforts impressed the pulmonologist because they were in a big-ass hurry to get me back in to the lab and try to fit me with a mask. Like, tonight. I pissed and moaned a little about how uncomfortable the other one was and ta da....they have a new, nice one, in the new, nice building where I used to go to pain management. Away from the emergency room for godsakes. So I am going tonight and doing my Horton Hears a Who imitation with an effalump trunk attached to my loud obnoxious snorey nose. Yay!!!! I hope I find a mask I can stand and the machine says it's all good, I have been scaring the crap out of the cats at night lately with the choking. I had to put old lady dog in the front of the house because she wouldn't quit pawing at me, apparently I was keeping her ass up and she would keep trying to wake me like Lassie; all it did was piss me off.

1 comment: