Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where printers go to die

Yet another printer came to my house today. This one is a discarded HP laserjet from someone's office. It prints! A little on the gray side, maybe. I feel like buying toner is jinxing it. Can't anyway until I get my tax refund. I am going to need to have a garage sale and sell all the other ones. Or give them away as door prizes at the garage sale. It's getting super randomly full of non-printing printers around here. But I had to have one, the "online class" is just one printout after another to be tested on; I blew over twenty bucks at FedEx Office that I really couldn't afford last week. You can buy a printer for about seventy bucks. But they break, which is how I have so many that don't work. I hope this latest free one lives through March anyway.
I started drinking vodka at one oclock this afternoon because of some muscle spasms in my butt. Seriously. This one muscle called the piriformis goes into spasm and it twists my sciatic nerve. Vodka numbs it down some and keeps me from killing someone. I paced myself, there was only about four ounces of vodka total but that was a lot for me. This whole going to the pool and getting in shape thing can really piss a girl off.

4 comments:

  1. I need to exercise too. Ugh, why can't our bodies be in full shape and health in the blink of an eye? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Why so many printers? If you don't mind me asking. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a perfectly good laser printer that I never plugged back in after Gustav- it has a cheap shit toner cartridge that puts a line down each page. Not gorgeous but you can read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep buying printers and they work until I buy the second set of ink cartridges and then they break. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete