Saturday, February 13, 2010

Twitchy Butt

I have had a couple of days without excruciating butt pain. Not many. Stepped up my night meds, didn't help much. The other night OoA#2's crazy neighbor came over to invite herself to dinner and offered me the use of her TENS unit. So I stuck it to my butt and made my ass twitch. Seriously. It hurt but I really think it helped. And I walked farther in the pool, have gotten less faint, more steady on my feet. So almost an hour twice walking, less butt pain, and one short trip to the grocery without fainting or having to sit down. Huge week. Plus got some money from the disability people...finally. I think maybe stopping worrying about money for ten minutes might have helped as much as anything else. But I'll take it.

4 comments:

  1. the comment I wanted to post here went to the previous entry about the car. Google was fighting me about the captcha and my google password.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dinet.org/symptoms.htm
    Lots of the things on the list sound like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ever see that movie "French Kiss" with Kevin Kline and Meg Ryan? I love the line, "Happy pipple make my ess twitch."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I love that line. I could just eat Kevin Kline up.

    ReplyDelete