Friday, February 26, 2010

Water Critter

I have not missed a day at the pool since I joined. It's open every day but Sunday. I am up to walking and swimming almost an hour now. It's unusual for me to feel faint more than twice a day now, so that is huge. Still can't really stand enough food, especially protein, but I walked through a WalMart today. Which I haven't done since....um.... September that I can think of. I got sick in October but I had already started feeling too bad to make it through Walmart and had started sending my fella or just going to the grocery since I don't like going there anyway. I got my kid some Halloween stuff there when it first came out in Sept and never went back. Now if my guts would stop hurting and start working right. But the pool seems to have helped me a tremendous amount. The awesome thing is the saltwater part, it's easy on the eyes, hair and respiratory system.  I do not miss the constant fainting and sweating one tiny bit. I'm discouraged that my metabolism has evidently been ruined; I've only lost four pounds, and I'm just convinced the gut pain won't go away until I get some more of the pain-medicine weight from last winter off them, fifteen pounds minimum to go.
Four better than zero, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment