Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jonesin'

It was bright and sunshiny the other day so even though it was cold outside, I got some good rays in my eyes doing my pool walking thing. I guess because it was through glass that it didn't take. There's always a point in the winter where the cold and the gray just starts to get to me SO MUCH. And I really need to figure out how to make a living near the equator. I am hitting that point this week or so. Need me some warm airs and blue waterses. Figuring this out.
One thing I am not figuring out is how not to hate the online class I am taking. I always hated school, and the only thing I ever really liked about it is learning new stuff and making fun of the teacher with my hoodlum friends on the back row. Online classes dole out the stuff to learn in little boring chunks with very few pictures, and there are no hoodlum friends. So there is lots to hate about this process. Plus, they seem disorganized to me, sending important stuff by email and posting others in three or four places. Seems like they would have one place for policies and schedules so you didn't spend so much time finding things. I did bust my priss-pot instructor and her bullshit incomplete syllabus on the cyber-cafe, and she posted a big ole mea culpa for her sloppiness. Now I will have to be extra careful. Even though my posting was all, "I can't find the answer in the syllabus to this, what do you guys think" I knew full well she had omitted it. And it takes the fun out to not have hoodlum friends to laugh at her with. Oh well. I can get through this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment