Friday, March 19, 2010

Someone is trying to kill me

I got my fancy CPAP rig and was happy and rested for a few days. Then it seemed to blow germs up into my sinuses and I got a wicked dull ache and started on some neck pain. The doc gave me some ointment and I think I got the germs under control with that and the neti pot; feeling around on my neck and jaw, I realized I was really clenching my teeth extra hard with this thing on. And I have waked several times with my chin jammed into my chest; trying my best to cut off my own breathing apparently. So a store run was in order. Armed with my new neckroll pillow and mouthguard, I set off on my sleep adventure last night. I apparently spent the entire time fighting the apparati instead of sleeping, and woke myself not only doing painful neck raises multiple times, but managed to make the most horriblest crunching noise ever in the front of my mouth. Convinced I had broken off a front tooth, I struggled awake to check the damage; noise only, thank god. I can't afford someone to sit next to the bed and put my neck down and pry my teeth apart.  I wonder if a hypnotist could get your unconscious to stop trying to kill you in your sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment