Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring in my step

The next part of spring in the yard is pretty great. The dogwood that lived is really pretty this year, its unfortunate neighbor has one living branch. The little blue and white starflowers in the grass are terrific and cheerful, and I actually manned the mower to keep them alive and make a path around them for old lady dog; we were losing her in the weeds. The little flowering plum bush is just the cutest pink happy thing, it was a rescue from a farm homeplace about twenty years ago and I love its pinkness. I was feeling even worse and called the doc begging for Singulair to get some relief from all the pollen this spring has brought us. I felt better in, no lie, four hours. I have gotten a lot done in the last few days with less misery, hope it lasts because I am really enjoying taking walks and pulling weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment