Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Five Work Days In

The phrase "Soul-killing job" will not stop popping into my head.
The TENS unit on both ankles and lidocaine patches on both feet aren't really helping with the foot pain.
I got a headache that seemed to be a stiff neck but then decided to be a migraine; never knew there were neck migraines. Whoever invented air freshener spray should be shot. And I need a taser to use on all the idiots who spray the nasty shit around in closed spaces around a fucking hospital. And a Phantom of the Opera mask to cover the swollen eye and nose I now sport from having to use their offices.
The diarrhea is back. It doesn't hurt yet. I am hoping it's related to the migraine.
It's a good thing this job doesn't have life insurance.

1 comment:

  1. Just popping in to say hello & hope the job's going okay. Sorry for the pain you're in!

    ReplyDelete