Monday, October 4, 2010

There's a motif here

Our minds always want to find patterns, that's why people get religion in weird ways, like thinking God gives a shit if a girl cuts or covers her hair. I have this one pattern going that has me thinking. I got a job offer, full-time no benefits. I have an interview today for one at the same place that is full-time benefited and less time on my feet. The pills for my gut have cut the Famous Poop episodes down to two or three a day, and the belly pain is a lot less with half the pills to go. My foot is not broken but whatever is wrong in there still aches and throbs a lot with use, I guess it's a sprain. And I got the house like 85% cleaned up before the ugly twisted foot episode.
I hope I can get to at least an A here, 85% is less stressful than total unemployed jobless busted diarrhea fail but it comes with a different set of worries to fight off. Tomorrow I have a test that's pretty important and I hope I make 90% or better after all this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment