Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today's win and fail

The best thing that happened today was the 500+ pound switchboard operator who had a screensaver on her monitor with her kid's name scrawled in Microsoft paint dots: Travisty. Like Travesty of justice, only spelled different.
The worst thing that happened today was, there are only two people I have ever worked with that I would never, ever, piss on if they were on fire because of epic mistreatment from them. One of them, turns out, is among my new co-workers.
Hopefully they will keep her locked in her office while I roam around the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. Was it the one who was hissing and spitting in your face in front of the HR rep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yeah, not the HR rep...our BOSS. Who sat and watched her placidly. And when I asked her to intercede, stating that I was not comfortable having someone menace me right in my face with the boss watching and not asking her to stop, the idiot boss said, "Ya'll need to work it out."
    The spitter just got moved to a room by herself; when I saw her, she was sharing a large office with a woman who really seemed guarded and closed-off when we came in. The present boss moved her to a room that is very small and not really an office; it was the copier room and where we are supposed to clock-in and out on the phone. So technically I will have to clock-in three floors away if I don't want to run into this girl twice a day behind closed doors.

    ReplyDelete