Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Woot woot also SQUEEEEE

I passed my first certification exam! I have fancy new letters after my name! Now I am HRH Loosey, Empress of Famous Poop, and Certified Fixer of Whut Needs Fixin'. I have studied like a nut the last month and that plus the online review course a kind soul sent me (value: many hundreds of American dollars I did not have) got me over the top. When I pass the Certified Fixer of Whut-all Needs Fixin Besides That, I will have enough letters to go out in the wide world and make a good salary.
Also, the medicine seems to be helping the Famous Poop and its associated Horrible Belly Pain. Now all I have to do is get the Foot Whut Is NOT Broken But Sure the Fuck Feels Busted to heal up and I will be unstoppable.
OaA#1 Squeed with me on the phone, OaA#2 is going to take me for Indian or sushi tonight.
Woot!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Since you never check your voice mail, you probably didn't get the message I left. Tried to call you this afternoon while riding across the Atchafalaya from Baton Rouge. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Huey P Long era lanes are too narrow for you to be playing on the phone on the Morganza. Stoppit.

    ReplyDelete