Saturday, January 9, 2010

Damn Dog

I am seriously considering harming this poor old lady dog. She is just too smart for her own damn good. So, she is very old, and started vomiting blood, for fuck's sake, over Labor Day holiday. I thought surely she was dying. I tempted her with bits of chicken, hoping she wouldn't die, and gradually over a few days she began to eat again, refusing commercial food. I ended up buying a big new half-price Crockpot on sale to fix the dog her own chicken and vegetables. I can't cook it overnight because when it begins to smell done she starts to whine and drive me batshit crazy. So I spend two days a week preparing dog cuisine, essentially. Today I used the Crockpot to make a pulled pork roast for OUR dinner. The dog cannot have pork, she will vomit everywhere. I fed her a nice dinner of chicken and veg while I got ours ready. She has been whining ever since. I could not figure out what the hell was wrong with her, she was obviously not in pain or wanting outside. She went in the kitchen and tipped over a few things and I realized. She is annoyed that I made pork, succulent delicious excellent smelling pork, and ate it, and gave it to OoA2, She is pissed that I used HER crockpot to cook in and did not give her what was obviously her food. She is looking at me: "Bitch".
Damn old lady bossy ass dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment